Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Freebs Post #1: Hair, Skins, Shape, Necklace, Dresses!

Found a few great freebies at Beauty Avatar Couture. One is the hunt gift for the Mix & Mingle Hunt and the other is the "Beauty Avatar Couture Estate Gift" which I found on a table.



TP to Beauty Avatar Couture

PR!TTY released a group gift hair, check the notices! There is a hairstyle at the main store I've had my eye on lately so I'm thinking of splurging and getting it.

TP to PR!TTY

You can get this silver dress at LeeZu, it's a gift for Mix & Mingle Hunt.

TP to LeeZu

Hurry and grab this dollarbie shape before +HSS+ Shapes Closes! The necklace can be found in the PR!TTY group notices.

TP +HSS+ Shapes
TP to Junwave


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and please feel free to ask any questions you might have!