Friday, October 16, 2009

Fifty Linden Friday!

Great stuff this week! I had to limit myself to only a few things this week so it was hard to choose. 

I've had my eye on this sweater from Fishy Strawberry so I had to get it. It looks so cozy and I can't resist pink. The hair is for FLF from Clawtooth by Clawtooth.


Sweater: Fishy Strawberry ~ Cuddle Maxipull $50
Hair: Clawtooth by Clawtooth ~ A Little Lift $50 comes with 2 colors
Glasses: Solar Eyeware ~ Nash FREE at the Fabulous Fashion TV Studio --color change
Leggings: Kobachan World ~ Race Leggings FREE comes in a set with other colors
Heels: HOC ~ MIB Stilettos $50 color change!

I was thrilled to see Artilleri was also on the list this week, plus I've wanted to get this dress! Glad I waited :-)

Dress: Artilleri~ Wilma Dress $50
Hair: Clawtooth by Clawtooth ~ A Little Lift $50
Heels: HOC ~ MIB Stilettos $50
Glasses: HOC ~ Female Rectangular Frames $50 color change

annnddd one more Clawtooth hair

Hair: Clawtooth by Clawtooth ~ A Place To Call Home $50
Cropped Jacket: Whippet and Bucket ~ Sgt. Pepper Cropped Jacket in Tall Poppy FREE subscribomatic gift


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and please feel free to ask any questions you might have!