Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Freebs Post #14: Sketching Birds at the Park


DETAILS:
Hair: ETD discount section ~ Davina in Obsidian $5 (comes with color change scarf attached!)
Cardigan: Mother Goose ~ Knit Cardigan $1
Shirt: Concord Clothing ~ Bailey Crop Yellow FREE (not sure if it still is)
Jeans: Random Fashion at the Gnubie Store ~ Very Skinny Jeans $1
Glasses: Solar Eyeware ~ Nash FREE at the Fabulous Fashion TV Studios
Heels: HOC ~ MIB Stilettos (color change) $50
Bag: Drowsy FREE (found it on the ground near a store)

2 comments:

  1. such a cute outfit! i like your style so much. i love that bag. wow, free?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I couldn't believe it was free either, I just happened to see it on the ground outside of a store. I love bags on SL that have stuff in them so it was a great find for me :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and please feel free to ask any questions you might have!