Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Baby Blues



Details:
Hair: Fri.day ~ Brande 2 ($250)
Skin: L.Fauna ~ Mulberry($850, meant to post this before the sale was over :-( )
Headband: Duboo ~ Summer Headband from Picnic Flower Set ($100)
Glasses: Reek ~ Junior Shades - Tortoise (Past FLF item, $250 at store for plain version)
Tattoo: Equus ~ Antlers Tattoo (FREE--on shelf at store)
Necklace: Whippet & Buck ~ Pretty Lady Skull Necklace ($50 for this weeks Stumblebum Brigade)
Dress: Whippet & Buck ~ Bonita Eyelet Dress in Baby ($170) (New)
Heels: Pixel Mode ~ Baby T's ($300)
Bag: Vooner ~ Mari Bag Book (Gacha Gacha Machine, $79 per play) (anyone want to trade?)
Poses: hate me and eat me poses

If you're interested in the background decor check out my other blog soon, I'll post all the credits there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and please feel free to ask any questions you might have!