Thursday, December 9, 2010

Long December
































ICON Magazine - December Issue - Pages 65-67
I was flattered when asked to put together two looks for the December Issue of ICON Magazine.
I love and hate winter. I love breaking out my scarves and boots. I love beautiful winter landscapes. Staring out the window at the snow falling. Drinking hot chocolate. I love the holidays and tacky Christmas decorations. I hate being too cold. I hate when the roads are slippery and scary. I hate spending too much time indoors. I love this trench from Dela and jacket from The Secret Store. To find out more style info check out the above link. Thank you ICON!

2 comments:

  1. that place so beautiful, you could tell me the land?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The place is the first photo is from one of AM Radio's sims, it should be listed in his picks! I can't remember the second one :-X

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and please feel free to ask any questions you might have!